We have developed a syrup making process that transforms cane sugar into syrup that is as sweet as honey and bursting with flavor! Our syrup will turn your pancakes, waffles, biscuits and ice cream into something special. We invite you to explore our site to discover the flavors that we offer. All of the flavors are available in regular, lite and sugar free.
- World’s biggest pancake was cooked in Rochdale (Greater Manchester) in 1994, which was 15 metres in diameter, weighted three tonnes and had an estimated two million calories!
- One pancake fan ran a marathon while continually tossing a pancake for three hours, two minutes and twenty seven seconds.
- In 1986 was hold an event called World’s Largest Pancake Breakfast. It was revived for the 350th anniversary of Massachusetts. This breakfast has been held every year since then and hundreds of volunteers help during this event. An amazing number of 71,233 serving of pancakes were served to more than 40 thousand people in 1999.
- In the US, Pancake Day is commonly known as Mardi Gras. In French ‘Mardi Gras’ means Fat Tuesday.
- It is common in France to touch the handle of the frying pan and to make a wish while the pancake is turned, holding a coin in one hand.
- The largest number of pancakes tossed in the shortest amount of time in the UK is 349 tosses in 2 minutes. (Dean Gould at Felixstowe, Suffolk, 14 January 1995).